Issue #113 March 2012
Poly Bagged FREE with 32-Page Bonus Guide
UPDATE: D Garage Project 2012 Nissan R35 GT-R
· To maximize performance without sacrificing streetability, we re commiting to two mantras: performance through light weight and taking it slow to go fast.
AITF 12: GARRETT GTX3076R
· Considering that you are going to be seeing a lot of this turbocharger in the future, we decided to kick off our All in the family 2012 turbocharger profile series to get an inside look at the GTX3076R.
D GARAGE: The 2012 Fleet
· The DSPORT mantra of TEST AND DOCUMENT EVERYTHING provides a base map for owners of similar vehicles to follow in their respective builds.
2013 Lexus GS350 F Sport First Drive
· While we rarely feature late-model Lexus GS , we were excited to hear about a new F Sport offering of the GS350 for 2013.
First Date: Erica Ocampo
· This surf-riding, high-kicking model, actress and Kenpo black belt does randomly appear in different parts of the world at a moment s notice, but she s more grounded than what our eyes can see.
COVER: Used And Abused: 2008 Mitsubishi Evolution X GSR
· 501whp, 427lb-ft
· Tim Smith gave up his first EVO IX when he had his second baby, but his Chevy Suburban could not suppress his thrill-seeking needs. He gave the Suburban to his wife and got a 2008 Evolution X.
The Graduate: 2005 Infiniti G35
· For Kevin Parlett, moving up from autocross to road course was a natural and exciting progression. After totaling his WRX, the G35 caught his attention and eliminated any question of which make would serve as his next platform.
Highway To The Danger Zone: 1992 Acura NSX
· 407whp, 378lb-ft
· I had a difficult time deciding on a car, since I really wanted to modify whichever platform I would end up choosing. I thought the NSX would be a great choice for a well balanced, daily drivable and enjoyable car that offered a tremendous value for the money.
NISMO Festival 2011 Nissan Racing DNA: It s In The Blood
· In recent years, world-famous Fuji Speedway in Japan has played host to the NISMO Festival due to its proximity to NISMO Headquarters. Here, tens of thousands of fans take in a day of NISMO-related racing and racecars, vehicle displays and more.